A burner system with clean and efficient combustion requires a boiler that can transfer the heat provided by the burner’s flue gases to boiler water with maximum efficiency. Ariterm bio-boilers achieve this. Ariterm Bio is a central heating boiler that’s available for several different power ranges.
Characteristics of a good boiler, all of which are met by Ariterm bio-boilers:
- vertical convection structure (extends the period between cleanings)
- easy to clean
- low flue gas temperature (150-180°C at rated output)
- sufficient fire surface (required for efficient transfer of heat to the boiler water)
- sufficient pressure rating (enables the use of sufficiently high temperatures)
- weight of the boiler (mark of a strong boiler structure)
Hot domestic water
The need for domestic hot water varies by object of operation. This is why the Ariterm Bio 120-4000 kW boilers can be equipped with a domestic hot water heat exchanger most suitable for the customer’s property.
Ariterm bio-boilers are available with an operating pressure of 4 bar for power ranges within 120 – 4000 kW and 6 or 10 bar operating pressure for power ranges within 500 – 4000 kW.
- Insulated steel ash chamber
- Ash screws
- Automatic convector sweeping (working on compressed air)
- Vacuum-controlled flue gas fan
- Flue gas cleaner
- Oil burner hatch
- Additional convections for power ranges of 500 kW and above
Draft of boiler cross sections
For models that need to be cleaned from the top, the boiler room height needs to be twice the height of the boiler. The arch is standard only in 200 – 400 kW boilers equipped with an Ariterm burner.
Measurements (120 - 400 kW)
|Chimney ø mm||150||150||175||175||175||200|